Coming to a third generation console later this year is the follow up to the amazing Star Wars Lego games.
Building on the success of both LEGO® Star Wars™ “block-buster” videogames, LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. Developer Traveller’s Tales takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of all three next-generation consoles, while also adding new characters, new levels and new features. Players can build and battle this fall on the Wii™, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360™ videogame system from Microsoft. Traveller’s Tales is also creating an entirely new Nintendo DS™ version, developed brick by brick from the ground up.
- Families can commemorate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars by playing through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever.
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Adds new levels, new characters and new features to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO® Star Wars™: The Video Game and LEGO® Star Wars™ II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
- New levels, such as Episode II’s never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell, further complete the entire Star Wars story.
- New playable characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more bring the total count to over 160.
- The upgraded Character Customizer includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also expanding its customization options well beyond those in LEGO Star Wars II, for millions more possibilities. Create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- New game features include enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge Mode.
- Levels from the original LEGO Star Wars are revamped to meet the gameplay evolutions of LEGO Star Wars II.
- For the first time, every Prequel Trilogy character — even those without the Force — can build, as well as jump into and out of the vehicles they create.
- Redesigned “Mos Espa Podrace” and “Gunship Cavalry” levels now encourage the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- New bonus levels and 10 additional Bounty Hunter Missions offer new challenges in the Prequel Trilogy.