Following on from yesterday, our friends over at LEGOLAND Windsor have passed along some awesome Bricktistics about the upcoming LEGO Star Wars Miniland attraction.
Episode I: The Phantom Menace™ – Naboo
• It took 1,285 man hours to create the 237 models in this scene.
• 100 Gungans go head-to-head with 100 Battle Droids.
• Theed Palace took 350 hours to build and weighs 63kg.
Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ – Geonosis
• This is the most populated scene with 247 models in this scene, taking almost 1,000 man hours – the arena alone took 290 hours to build.
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith™ – Kashyyyk and Mustafar
• 152 models, including 30 Wookiees, 30 Scout Troopers, 40 Battle Droids and 15 Dwarf Spiders appear in this scene, taking 1,418 man hours and weighing in at 125.5kg.
It’s not long now until there will finally be a permanent Star Wars attraction here in the UK…