Our great pal Rob Wainfur over at The Bearded Trio has launched a brand new competition, giving you the chance to win a magnificent copy of the two CD “John Williams Soundtracks” performed by the The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
“Name one of your favourite pieces from John Williams?” then that’s not so bad as its not asking for your all time favourite and that’s exactly what we’re going to ask you here on The Bearded Trio. We want to know some of your favourite John Williams tracks.
The best answer will win a copy of the two CD “John Williams Soundtracks” performed by the The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra. The two disc compilation features some of John Williams’ classics such as E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jurassic Park but it also features some not so well known pieces such as JFK, The Poseidon Adventure and Presumed Innocent. Here’s the track listings from the two discs:
1. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial: Adventures On Earth
2. Close Encounters Of The Third Kind: Suite
3. Raiders Of The Lost Ark: March
4. Jurassic Park: Main Themes
5. Superman: Main Theme
6. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone: Hedwig’s Theme
7. Schindler’s List: Main Theme
8. Star Wars – Episode IV: A New Hope – Main Themes
9. Star Wars – Episode V: The Imperial March
10. JAWS: Main Theme
11. Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom: Mine Car Chase
12. Empire Of The Sun: Exsultate Justi
13. Saving Private Ryan: Hymn To The Fallen
14. The Towering Inferno: Main Titles
1. JFK: Arlington / End Titles
2. The Witches Of Eastwick: Dance Of The Witches
3. The Sugarland Express: Main Theme
4. Hook: Main Themes
5. Catch Me If You Can: Theme
6. A.I. Artificial Intelligence: Where Dreams Are Born
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Fawkes the Phoenix
8. Star Wars – Episode I: The Phantom Menace – Anakin’s Theme
9. Minority Report
10. Amistad: Dry Your Tears, Afrika
11. The Poseidon Adventure: Prelude
12. Born On The Fourth Of July: End Credits
13. Presumed Innocent: End Titles
14. Dracula: Main Titles & Storm
So to be in with a chance of winning this awesome soundtrack collection just:
Tell us one of your favourite John Williams pieces and why.
Post your answers either below, on our Facebook page or Twitter page. You can enter as many times as you like but each entry has to be a different answer.
Closing date is Sunday 24th September, 4pm GMT. The competition is open worldwide. We will select the best answer and will contact the winner for a postal address so we can get the CD in the post within the week. We cannot substitute the prize or be responsible for loss in the post.
The very best of luck to all who enter.