We are delighted to exclusively announce that New York Times bestselling author Ryder Windham, best known for multiple Star Wars titles — most recently Star Wars Stormtroopers: Beyond the Armor with Adam Bray — returns with an original novel about a future where technology is beyond all control. Based on Jim Ivon’s Scraper and the upcoming VR game (releasing in Spring 2018), Scraper: The Rise of Cifer introduces readers to a world of new characters, including LCF-R, the world’s most advanced AI robot, shimmering with action.
We can’t wait to read the new novel when it’s released at the end of January 2018, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to read it too! We have 10 copies of the book to give away in either digital or physical form, and all you have to do is answer this question, and let us know what format you’d like the book in; just tell us who was Ryder’s co-author on his latest book Star Wars Stormtroopers: Beyond the Armor?
- Adam Bray
- Pablo Hildago
- Timothy Zahn
To be in with a chance of winning you need to answer the above question and send the answer to email@example.com including your e-mail, address, mobile telephone number and format preference.
When the novel is released we’ll be talking to Ryder about the book, and give you an insight into this new world.
Good luck and MTFBWY!
- This competition is open to residents anywhere in the known galaxy.
- Competition ends at 11:38pm GMT on Sunday 14th January 2018.
- The winner(s) will be notified by 5:01pm GMT on Friday 19th January 2018.
- Winner agrees to publicity at Jedi News and/or the publishers of the book.
- Only 1 entry per household.
- No cash alternative.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Jedi News accepts no liabilities for loss.