IGN provides us with some additional gameplay details for 2020’s LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga that is being developed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games. We’ve highlighted several of the main points from IGN’s article below, so be sure to take the supplied source link for the full read.
An official release date for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has yet to be announced, but we do have an official press release announcing the game’s upcoming arrival.
– The combat system has been completely revamped and includes a new melee combo system.
– There are over 200 playable characters in the game.
– You can play any of the nine Star Wars saga films in any order you choose.
– The game contains a total of 45 main missions.
– Side quests will also be available as you progress through the game.