We’ve spoken to our friends at Microsoft and we’ve decided to extend the deadline for entries till April 3rd (to win the Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition Console) but anybody who enters by noon tomorrow will still be in with a chance to attend the pre-launch party this Thursday 15th March in Central London (we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway)! Also, if you don’t have access to Facebook you can now email your entries to this e-mail address only.
To celebrate the launch of Kinect Star Wars on 3rd April we’ve teamed up with Microsoft to give one lucky UK reader the chance to win a copy of the game and an Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition Console – featuring an R2-D2 blue and white design, a C-3PO inspired wireless controller, all-white Kinect sensor and 320 GB hard drive. Two lucky people will also win a pair of tickets to the Kinect Star Wars pre-launch celebration on 15th March in Central London.
So how do you get involved and be in with a chance of winning these amazing prizes? We want Jedi News readers and Star Wars fans to submit images or videos featuring your original creations that have been created in the name of Star Wars. Jedi News will be judging this and the video or images must be posted on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/JediNews) or be sent to this e-mail address (only if you don’t have access to Facebook). The winner of the Limited Edition console will be being picked at noon on April 3rd and March 13th for the pre-launch party.
Between now and the launch we’ll also be awarding spot prizes for the best entries so keep them coming through to 3rd April!
Kinect Star Wars for Xbox 360 lets you finally live out your dream of being a real Jedi. Feel the force and wield your lightsaber, no controller required. Stunning visuals and 3-D gameplay transport you into the worlds of all the Star Wars movies, complete with the iconic characters, vehicles, ships and droids that you’d expect. An immersive adventure awaits for everyone, where you can fulfill your destiny as a Jedi, pilot iconic ships and Speeder Bikes, race Pods, play with friends through co-op and competitive modes, and much more. The power of Kinect places you in the Star Wars universe like never before, with your body as the controller
Read on for full Rules, terms and conditions.
- Competition ends at noon on Tuesday 3rd April 2012 and winners will be notified ASAP. We will pick two winners at noon on Tuesday 13th March 2012 to attend the pre-launch party on 15th March 2012.
- Winners agree to publicity at Jedi News and by the promoter.
- Other Spot prizes may be awarded up to and including April 3rd 2012.
- No cash or other alternative prizes.
- No travel costs will be provided for the pre-launch event ticket winners.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- Jedi News accepts no liabilities for loss.