Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker arrives early on digital download in the USA. The final film in the Skywalker saga is available now wherever digital films can be bought for download!
Bonus material includes a feature-length, making-of documentary, which goes behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and explores the legacy of the Skywalker saga. Plus, other extended features allow you to dig into the film’s Pasaana desert scenes, hear from Warwick Davis as he reprises his role as Wicket the Ewok, and learn about how the creature effects team created a record 584 creatures and droids for the film, including D-O! The digital release also includes a special, exclusive feature highlighting legendary composer John Williams, who has scored every episode in the Skywalker saga.
Disc Bonus Content:
– The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
– Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
– Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
– D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
– Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
– Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
Digital Exclusive Bonus Content:
– The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.