As part of last night’s “Rebels Recon” episode for “Zero Hour” that brought and end to Season 3 of Star Wars Rebels, Dave Filoni and members of the production crew offered up a few hints about what fans can except from the series moving forward in Season 4. The main highlights revealed by the crew are provided below.
– New techniques on how the series will be presented.
– Continuation of telling the story visually “through Star Wars eyes.”
– New faces and the inclusion of some “very beloved old faces.”
– The determination of our heroes to free Lothal from Imperial rule.
– The rebels’ ability to get back up & keep fighting for the success of the rebellion.
– More from Mon Mothma and Saw Gerrera and how their relationship crumbled.
– Our first look at an X-wing in the series.
– More action on Mandalore.
– Closure to the stories of some of the characters who began in The Clone Wars animated series.
With these topics in mind, the Rebels Season 4 panel at Celebration Orlando 2017 should be an absolute dandy.