Jedi News has teamed up with our friends at Danilo to give one lucky winner the opportunity to win #1 of their new limited-edition Ralph McQuarrie Star Wars 2020 wall calendar.
The 2020 calendar was designed for Danilo’s first visit to MCM Comic Con in Birmingham last month, and the remainder is now only available exclusively online here. The calendar is only 1 of 100 printed and the artwork used is not readily available elsewhere.
The calendar is in landscape format and has oversized imagery to give a poster effect as you go through the months. Each calendar is unique and comes numbered, with a certificate of authenticity and in coloured packaging (ideal for gifting). Stock availability is very limited.
Until December 15th 2019 use code JEDINEWS20 to save 20% off Star Wars purchases at Danilo.com – excluding multipacks and limited edition products.
To enter, fill in the form below…
Good luck and MTFBWY!
• Competition is open to UK residents only.
• Competition ends at midnight GMT on Friday December 13th 2019.
• Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received, and they will be notified by midnight on Sunday, December 15th 2019.
• Winner(s) agree to publicity at Jedi News, Argos and/or the sponsors of this competition.
• Competition is open to Jedi News readers, followers and listeners except Team Jedi News members and their families.
• Only 1 entry per household.
• Any entries using false names or addresses will be disqualified.
• Any automated entries using scripts or macros will be disqualified.
• No cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the sponsor reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Any and all accommodation, travel and subsistence costs are the responsibilities of the Winners(s).
• Any local taxes or custom charges are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
• Jedi News accepts no liabilities for loss.
• Jedi News are the deemed the judges of this competition and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered.