Here is a summary of Triple Force Friday events taking place at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World.
The event officially kicks off the evening of October 3 when World of Disney and The LEGO Store will be open from midnight until 3 a.m., giving you access to purchase new galactic finds. Of course, you’ll want to plan to get here a little early so you can enjoy some other out-of-this-galaxy happenings in the Marketplace.
Here are a few important tips and can’t-miss happenings for the event:
• Be sure to check-in and get a numbered wristband near Basin starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 3 from an Event Cast Member. BONUS: Guests who receive a virtual queue wristband will receive a special offer from The VOID so you can check out Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire while you countdown the minutes to midnight. (Valid only until 11 p.m. on October 3. See location for more details.)
• I recommend parking in the Lime or Grapefruit garage for closest access to the event happenings.
• Come hungry! Starting at 9 p.m., themed treats and snacks will be available for purchase, including mini Chewbacca cakes from Amorette’s Patisserie and themed cocktails at select Outdoor Vending Carts—plus Lightsaber Churros starting at 11 p.m. (All available while supplies last.) The guest-favorite Breakfast Poutine from The Daily Poutine will also return and be available until 3 a.m.
• Once you’re fueled up and ready to party head over to the Marketplace Stage from 9 p.m.-2 a.m. for a galactic dance party and mix and mingle with fellow Star Wars fans.
• Please note that if you’re not able to attend the midnight release, products will be available at select locations across Walt Disney World Resort on October 4.
Other fun and family-friendly happenings throughout the weekend include special activations from The LEGO Store including:
• LEGO Millennium Falcon Build: Work with Master Builders Chris Steininger and Erik Varszegi to help build a massive LEGO Millennium Falcon all weekend long, from Friday, October 4-Sunday, October 6 from 12 p.m.-7 p.m daily.
• Imperial Star Destroyer Set Signing: Get your set signed when you meet by LEGO Star Wars Senior Designer, Henrick Anderson and Creative Director, Jens Kronvold Frederiksen on Sunday, October 6 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Star Wars Panel: Bringing the Galaxy to Life: Join our expert guests from LEGO and Walt Disney Imagineering as they discuss what it’s like to bring Star Wars to life on Sunday, October 6 at 7:30 p.m.
Make it a galactic shopping weekend with other Star Wars finds at many retail locations including Star Wars Galactic Outpost, Star Wars Trading Post, havaianas, UNIQLO, Stance and Lovepop just to name a few. Be on the lookout for a future release of Star Wars PANDORA charms available on October 8.
Meanwhile at the Disney Store in Times Square, New York City at midnight….
• Be among the first to shop products from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
• Plus don’t miss the chance to snap a photo with a legion of friendly stormtroopers during your shopping adventure.
• Guests who spend $20 or more on Star Wars merchandise, will receive a free Lithograph Set representing the three upcoming releases! Please note: limit 1 per guest, while supplies last.
Whatever you decide to do — have fun and stay safe!