A short time ago we posted the list of brand experiences that Hasbro will have on display at their first-ever HASCON event. Their supplied PDF file mentions attendees can expect to see some of their new 2018 product on tap for director Rian Johnson’s The Last Jedi as well as a dedicated screening/lounge area where a trailer for Episode VIII will be shown.
The force is with us! Come celebrate 40 years of Star War memories, and make some new ones with activities including:
– Photo ops with the Emperor’s Throne, Yoda, and Stormtrooper statues
– Pose like a real action figure and get your picture in with three different life-size action figure backer cards
– Feast your eyes on 40 years of iconic Star Wars product
– Highlights of the current product line with a preview of the epic Last Jedi 2018 line-up
– Take part in the world’s largest lightsaber built, sponsored by Blade Builders
– Hang out in the screening area & lounge to watch Forces of Destiny episodes, Episode 8 trailer, designer desks and other content
It’s not clear if this will be a brand new trailer for Episode VIII or a showing of one that is already released by Lucasfilm prior to HASCON’s arrival in September. In any event, it looks like this debut event for Hasbro will be pretty exciting for Star Wars fans.