Our good friends, Sarah and Richard Woloski from Skywalking Through Neverland, headed to Disneyland on October 16th to try the new food items available at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland. What did they like best?
October 16th, 2019 marked the first day Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland introduced NEW FOOD items, including vegetarian fare and kid-friendly items. We spent the morning eating ourselves silly trying all the new things!! What did we like best? What should you try? Why did they introduce new things? It’s all right here.
Food we tried:
• Happabore Sampler at Oga’s Cantina – featuring a selection of cured meats, artisan cheeses, pickled and preserved rations, and crackers. $21.00
• Ronto-less Garden Wrap at Ronto Roasters – featuring plant-based sausage, spicy kimchi slaw, sweet pickled cucumber, and Gochujang spread all wrapped in pita. $12.99
• Kyryll Pork Rinds at Ronto Roasters – cinnamon-sugar served with or without a Mouse Droid souvenir vessel. $7.49
• Garden Patty Bun at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo – kid’s meal featuring a bao bun, roasted carrots, house sauce, and a mandarin orange. $9.99
• Chocolate Popcorn at Kat Saka’s Kettle – with Crait Red Salt! $6.49
Thanks to Sarah and Richard for sharing!