Be sure to listen in to the 501stCast, the official podcast of the 501st Legion International Star Wars Costuming Organization for all the latest Legion related news. Here are the events through to February 4th 2020: –
Latest Databurst From the 501st covering 501st Legion events around the world from January 29 to February 4th. As always, be sure to mark your calendars and support your local garrisons.
- Empire City Garrison will be in Glen Head, NY for the Gold Coast Library Blood Drive.
- Redback Garrison will be at the reopening for the Mackay Children’s Hospital/Ward.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Troy, IL for the First Robotics FTC Troy League Tournament at Silver Creek Elementary School from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Central Garrison will be in Cedar Rapids, IA for Roughriders Star Wars Night 2020 at Cedar Rapids Ice Arena, in Muscatine, IA for the Star Wars Breakfast at Hy-Vee, and in Sioux Falls, SD for the Lifescape Mall Walk at Empire Mall.
- Garrison Carida will be in Lafayette Hill, PA for Star Wars Day at William Jeanes Memorial Library from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Midwest Garrison will be in Geneva, IL for Raising Cane’s Kids Day & Star Wars Night at Fox Valley Ice Arena from 7:05 to 10:05 PM.
- Northeast Remnant Garrison will be in Newark, NJ for the Seton Hall basketball game at Prudential Center from 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
- Redback Garrison will be at the Rockathon Bushfire Relief Concert.
- Southern California Garrison will be in Ventura, CA for the Galactic Beach Battle at Ventura County Fairgrounds Swap Meet Farmers Market from 8:30 AM to noon.
- Star Garrison will be at Levicon.
- UK Garrison will be in Glasgow for the Big Glasgow Comic Page Rutherglen Comic Con at Rutherglen Town Hall from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and in Sheffield for World Cancer Day CLIC Sargent Collection at Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc from February 1 to 2nd.
Next Databurst…February 5th.
*If you didn’t see the events listed for your garrison, send us an email at roqoodepot(at)and let us know. We’re glad to add any we missed. For more info on the 501st Legion, be sure to check out their official website.