Be sure to listen in to the 501stCast, the official podcast of the 501st Legion International Star Wars Costuming Organization for all the latest Legion related news. Here are the events through to September 18th 2018: –
Latest Databurst From the 501st covering 501st Legion events around the world from September 12 to 18th. As always, be sure to mark your calendars and support your local garrisons.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Fort Meade, MD for Crypto Con at the National Security Agency from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and in Washington D.C. for the NSO Pops Star Wars: A New Hope Cast Party from 8:30 to 10:30 PM at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Central California Garrison will be in Sacramento, CA for Crocker-Con from 5:00 to 10:00 PM.
- Redback Garrison will be at Starlight Children’s Foundation Wish Week.
- Starkiller Garrison will be in Lubbock, TX for Stewart Elementary Back to School Bash.
- Garrison Carida will be in Philadelphia, PA for Keystone Comic Con at the Pennsylvania Convention Center from September 14 to 16th.
- Garrison Tyranus will be in Blacksburg, VA for Arts Proism at Virginia Tech from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Grand Rapids, MI for Grand Con.
- Midsouth Garrison will be at the IC Collectors Convention from September 14 to 15th.
- Nordic Garrison will be in Kistamässan for Comic Con Stockholm from September 14 to 16th.
- Starkiller Garrison will be in Erie, PA for Erie Coimicon from September 14 to 16th.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Kansas City, KS for KC Cares For Kids at Children’s Mercy Park from 8:30 AM to noon, in Topeka, KS for TopCon Geek Expo 2018 at the Kansas Expocentre Ag Hall from September 15 to 16th, and in St. Peters, MO for Barnes Jewish St. Peters Hospital Day of Play from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Austrian Garrison will be at Star Wars Day Bohemian Prater from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Badlands Garrison will be in Saskatoon for Saskatoon Expo, and in Edmonton, AB for Community League Day and CureFest Canada.
- Bast Alpha Garrison will be in New Orleans, LA for the Bluedoo Run, and in West Monroe, LA for the Indy Game Developer Expo from September 15 to 16th.
- Carolina Garrison will be in Greensboro, NC for Greensboro ComiCon at the Greensboro Marriott Downtown from September 15 to 16th.
- Central Garrison will be in Minneapolis, MN for the Walk to End Alzheimers at Target Field, and in Burlington, IA for Burlington Public Library Comic Con.
- Central California Garrison will be in Modesto, CA for the 2018 Stanislaus Heart & Stroke Walk at 9:30 AM, in Sanger, CA for Sanger Chamber Farmers’ Market & Street Faire at Brehler Square from 6:00 to 8:00 PM, and in Sacramento, CA for Heroes & Rogues at the California Automobile Museum from September 15 to 16th.
- Connecticut Garrison will be in New London, CT for Selina’s Poker Run/Biker’s Ball at Turning Tide from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Czech Garrison will be at Ladronka Park for Ladronkafest.
- Garrison Carida will be in Hershey, PA for the Central PA Hydrocephalus Walk 2018 from 10:00 AM to noon, in Lansdale, PA for Powerhouse Putt Jr. from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Freddy Hill Farms, and in Chambersburg, PA for the Autism Awareness Fair from noon to 2:00 PM.
- Garrison Tyranus will be in Aldie, VA for the Cookies for Kids Bake Sale at 25002 Greengage Place from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, in Grundy, VA for Buchanan County Public Library Mini Comic Con from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, in Front Royal, VA for SamiCon 2018 at Samuels Public Library from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and in Amherst, VA for the Special Olympics Area 24 Fundraiser at Lazy Days Winery from 3:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Walker, MI for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, in Clinton Township, MI for the Families Exploring Down Syndrome Walk, and in Royal Oak, MI for Gilda’s Club Walk & 5K Run.
- Japanese Garrison will be in Otsu City Shiga Prefecture for the Bone Marrow Bank Promotion National Convention 2018 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM.
- Midsouth Garrison will be in Columbia, TN for Strike Out HD at Ebonite’s Galaxy Lanes from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Poolesville, MD for National Drive Electric Walk from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, in Washington D.C. for CureFest for Childhood Cancer at Freedom Plaza from September 15 to 16th, and in Washington D.C. for the National Capital WALK to End Hydrocephalus at the Lincoln Memorial from 4:00 to 8:30 PM.
- Redback Garrison will be at the Stafford Heights State School Fete.
- Star Garrison will be in Lubbock, TX for the UMC Hospital visit, in Fort Worth, TX for Sharon’s , and in Flower Mound, TX for Big Brothers Big Sisters 12th Annual Big Picnic.
- Starkiller Garrison will be in Ebensburg, PA for the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival at Duman Lake County Park from September 15 to 16th, in Allison Park, PA for the Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk from 8:00 to 11:00 AM, and in Pittsburgh, PA for PNC’s Annual Mutt Strut at Frick Park from 8:00 to 11:00 AM.
- UK Garrison will be in Thatcham for Help 4 Heroes Family Day at 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park from September 15 to 16th, and in Worcester for Midlands Air Ambulance Open Day from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Shawnee, KS for Johnson County Park Palooza 2017 at Shawnee Mission Park Theatre from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Central Garrison will be in Papilion, NE for A SHARP Race Towards Brain Aneurysm Awareness at Werner Park from 8:30 to 10:30 AM.
- Connecticut Garrison will be in East Hartford, CT for Wishes on Wheels Truck Convoy from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Garrison Carida will be in Wilkes-Barre, PA fro Betacon 7 Gaming Convention from noon to 4:00 PM.
- Japanese Garrison will be in Miyagi Prefecture for the East Japan Great Earthquake Recovery Charity Event/Motorcycle Festival from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Midsouth Garrison will be in Lexington, KY for Take Steps Lexington at Whitaker Bank Ballpark from 1:00 to 3:00 PM, and in Clarksville, TN for 2018 Day of Play at Wilma Rudolph Event Center from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Annapolis, MD for the Travis Manion 9/11 Heroes Run at the US Naval Academy Stadium from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Star Garrison will be in Fort Worth, TX for the Fort Worth Autism Speaks Walk.
- UK Garrison will be in Minehead for the British Heart Foundation Fundraiser at Tom Stewart Field from 1:00 to 6:00 PM, in Glasgow for the Classic Car Show at Gartcosh Social Club from noon to 3:00 PM, in Greenhithe for the M&S Bluewater Macmillan Fundraiser at Marks & Spencer Plc from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, in Glasgow for the Stand Up to Cancer Family Festival at Helensburgh Rugby and Cricket Club from noon to 5:00 PM, and in Staines-Upon-Thames for Superheroes and Villains Day at Two Rivers Retail Park from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Badlands Garrison will be in Hythe, AB as the guest speaker for Cosplay Class.
- Japanese Garrison will be in Kawachinagano-shi, Osaka for the Oku-ku Inside Film Festival.
- Central Garrison will be in South Dakota for the Five Guys Fundraising Feast for The Mission Ball.
Next Databurst…September 19th.
*If you didn’t see the events listed for your garrison, send us an email at roqoodepot(at)and let us know. We’re glad to add any we missed. For more info on the 501st Legion, be sure to check out their official website.