On Saturday we opened a ‘big’ box of goodies sent to us from Tesco, that contain some of the products they have issued to commemorate and celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars – you can view that video here. In that video we promised a full review of the products sent and here it is!
You can order those products reviewed and more here. We expect the limited edition items to sell out quickly, they are limited to just 150 pieces and offer great quality and value for money.
Thanks to our friends at Tesco, one lucky winner will win #1/150 of the limited edition mug, coaster, both posters, and notepad (5 items total). Four runners up will each receive the non-limited edition mug and coaster (2 items total). The competition runs to midday GMT on May 25th 2017.
The question is…. what is the limited edition number of items Tesco is producing for their 40th Anniversary of Star Wars items, is it: –
To be in with a chance of winning you need to answer the above question and send the answer to email@example.com, OR enter on social media – at Facebook share this post with the answer, on Twitter – re-tweet with the answer, or finally on Instagram comment with the answer. We’ll pick the winners by 5:01pm GMT on Thursday May 25th and hope to be able to post the winners names here later the same day – good luck and MTFBWY!
- Lucasfilm Ltd and/or Disney are not sponsors of this contest.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- Competition ends at midday GMT on Thursday 25th May 2017.
- The winner(s) will be notified by 5:01pm GMT on Thursday 25th May 2017.
- Competition is not open to Lucasfilm employees or any of its affiliates.
- Winner agrees to publicity at Jedi News and/or Tesco.
- Only 1 entry per household.
- No cash alternative.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Tesco will require the name the winner(s) would like added to their winning items.
- Names on personalised items are limited to 11 characters.
- All names will passed through a profanity filter, so nothing rude is allowed.
- Jedi News accepts no liabilities for loss.
If you don’t want to wait, or are looking for other items not necessarily 40th Anniversary based, then head to the Tesco Personalised site now to pick up a high quality personalised item that will not disappoint! Happy hunting.
Correction: the ruler is 20cm long, or 8in.