You have just three days left to vote!! Between now and 11:59pm EST on Friday, May 8th we will be recording your votes on what figure you’d like to see in The Black Series Archive line. Here are the rules….
- Fans can vote on any character that has been previously featured in the Hasbro Star Wars: The Black Series line to be made as a refresh with photoreal deco (if applicable) and put into the Black Series Archive line.
- The figure you vote for needs to be a figure that Hasbro has created for the Black Series line in the past (no new figures).
- The figure you vote for must be able to be executed in the Archive expression (i.e. cannot be a vehicle, Jabba the Hutt, Wampa etc).
- Only 1 (one) vote can be submitted per fan per day.
As a reminder, here are the figures already produced in the Archive series, and you should not vote for them. They are Anakin Skywalker, Biker Scout, Boba Fett, Bossk, Darth Maul, IG-88, Luke Skywalker and Yoda.
VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED — THANK YOU!
There are three ways to vote: –
- Via the form provided below
- Send your vote to email@example.com
- Vote on any of our social media platforms using the hashtag #HasbroJediNewsVote
Get voting now!
Remember, you can can come back daily to vote.
We will submit our results on Monday, May 11th and let you know our top ten, and then on Friday, May 15th head over to Hasbro Pulse where they will host the final vote featuring the top 10 figures collated from all participating sites.
Let your voice be heard and vote now!