Previewed several days ago, Sideshow Collectibles is now accepting pre-orders for the new ACME Archives The Child Fine Art Print designed by artist Olivia De Berardinis. The print is available in both framed ($325 for black/white frame) and unframed ($150) purchasing options and has an estimated arrival time frame of June 2020 – July 2020.
Each The Child Fine Art Print is a faithful reproduction of Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood-painting, capturing all of the precious and painstaking detail in a fine art collectible format. The Child Fine Art Print is limited to an edition size of 1000 pieces, each hand-signed by the artist and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, making this a must-have fine art collectible for Star Wars fans.
– Officially licensed by Lucasfilm in partnership with ACME Archives
– Limited edition of 1000
– 20 x 16” fine art lithograph print, approx 22.75 x 19.25” with frame
– 100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
– Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia’s studio
– Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
– Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis