R2-KT’s man servant Al gives us the lowdown on the two new holiday patches for 2019:-
Nothing like a late start and an early start at the same time. Announcing this year’s R2-KT Holiday season patches!
BLESS THIS BOUNTY
Local awesome artist and Mando cosplayer Sasha Galvan designed a gorgeous Thanksgiving patch (3rd in the series) featuring none other than Fett and his family and a turkey fresh from the carbonite. Why would bounty hunters spend Thanksgiving together? Because this is the way.
2 ¾”x4 ¼” digitally printed & 100% embroidered with the lettering embroidered
THE HOLIDAYS HAVE SPOKEN
Darrin Brege, successful illustrator and Legion supporter, didn’t even wait to send me his Baby Yoda weeks ago (call him/her/it whatever you like, he’s adorable). KT will just have to make sure he doesn’t eat the mistletoe…
4″ round fully embroidered
* All patches are $7 apiece (or $5 apiece for orders of five or more in any combination).
* Shipping is $1 for every five patches (or $2 outside the U.S.)
* Order yours by sending payment via PayPal to email@example.com
* Pre-orders opened yesterday for KT Mailing List Subscribers (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get notifications on items as they become available) and last while supplies last.
* We will try our DARNDEST to get these out to you by Christmas. If we fail to deliver on schedule, please: no disintegrations!
Proceeds from both patches will be donated to the Toys-for-Tots charity, which helps provide toys to children who might otherwise not have a Christmas.
We hope you enjoy these designs as much as everyone who helped work on them. And we hope you have a safe and happy holiday season. This is the time of year for hope – and hope is what we try to deliver every year thanks to your help.
Order your now — happy hunting!