Calling all Jedi… we have been given the opportunity to offer 50 pairs of tickets to an exclusive Force Friday II midnight opening on Friday 1st September, 00.01am, to celebrate the launch of the greatest range of new products available in the galaxy at Disney Store in Oxford Street, London.
The store will be closed to the public, so the only way you can get in is via Jedi News! Disney Store will have exclusive giveaways, competitions and first look product demos, so why not come dressed as your favourite Star Wars character? Remember – no ticket, no admittance – so follow the instructions and enter below – we hope to see you there!
The question is what is the name of the new Star Wars film coming this December?
- The Last Sith
- The Last Jedi
- The Last Droid
To be in with a chance of winning you need to answer the above question and send the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org including your e-mail, address and mobile telephone number.
PLEASE ONLY ENTER IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN WAY TO LONDON FOR NEXT WEEK’S EVENT (see Rules below).
We’ll notify the 50 winners by 5:01pm GMT on Wednesday 30th August – good luck and MTFBWY!
- This competition is open only to residents of the UK.
- Please do not enter unless you can attend the midnight opening as Thursday becomes Friday on 1st September.
- Travel and Accommodation is not included, prize winners are expected to make their own way to the event.
- Each winner will receive one pair of two tickets to attend the event.
- Competition ends at 11:38pm GMT on Tuesday 29th August 2017.
- The winner(s) will be notified by 5:01pm GMT on Wednesday 30th August 2017.
- Competition is not open to Disney or Lucasfilm employees or any of its affiliates.
- Winner agrees to publicity at Jedi News and/or Disney.
- Only 1 entry per household.
- No cash alternative.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Jedi News accepts no liabilities for loss.