The UK flagship LEGO Store in London’s Leicester Square is opening at 23.59 tomorrow night (13th September 2017) to celebrate the arrival of the biggest ever LEGO set – the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon. For all the details about the event visit the Facebook page now.
We encourage you to come dressed up as your favourite Star Wars character, or at the very least in your most loved Star Wars t-shirt!
Those attending will be able to become the first owners* of the brand new LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series Millennium Falcon**, and get it signed by one of the LEGO Star Wars design team. To be able to purchase you need to be a member of the LEGO VIP programme, but the good news is that anyone can be a VIP, and you can you may sign up to the programme prior or during the event. Also, the VIP programme is free of charge to join!
- Fans will receive an exclusive black Millennium Falcon VIP** card with their purchase
- Get your LEGO Star Wars set signed by a real LEGO designer – flying in direct from Billund
- Everyone who comes to the store will win a prize via a scratch card raffle
- Store will be open between 23.59 on 13th September and 01.00 on 14th September
- Fans are welcome to dress up, although it’s not compulsory!
Jedi News will be at the event, and we hope to see many of you there too – happy hunting!
* Whilst stocks last
** LEGO VIP – is official LEGO loyalty programme https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/VIP.
Take the link here for the full press release for the new Millennium Falcon.