The Her Universe website—which had been temporarily shut down after the Hot Topic acquisition—relaunched on January 24, and with its new look and improvements came new apparel!
The fangirl fashion and lifestyle brand is known for its fashion collections based on popular licenses, such as Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek, and Marvel. Some of the new Star Wars products include the Ahsoka Tano sweatshirt, the “May the Force” denim jacket, and the U-wing Fighter hoodie—each one available in junior and extended sizes.
Ashley Eckstein also did a Facebook live stream to answer fan questions and showcase some of the brand’s new products. Some highlights include:
- A men’s Ahsoka shirt debut at Star Wars Celebration Orlando as well as a Hera Syndulla inspired shirt. Vanessa Marshall, the voice of the fan-favorite pilot from Star Wars Rebels, contributed to the design.
- Her Universe will partner up with the ReedPOP store at Star Wars Celebration Orlando.
- The company will release a new Princess Leia “Self-Rescuing Princess” shirt and the proceeds will be donated to charity.
- Her Universe will continue to be the place for Ahsoka Tano related merchandise, and fans will be happy to know that there will be an Ahsoka Tano collection in the near future.
- Additionally, a Naboo inspired skirt and cardigan will debut at San Diego Comic-Con.
Watch the Facebook live stream video below to find out what else Her Universe has in store, and afterward, make sure to visit HerUniverse.com and follow Her Universe on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more news and updates.
Her Universe is BACK! Join me – we have lots of catching up to do!
Posted by Her Universe on Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017