While many fans visited their local stores on Force Friday and throughout the weekend, I was on a flight to Toronto to see the Star Wars Rebels panel at Fan Expo Canada. As a result, I missed out on new apparel and accessory releases, but I knew which website to turn to when I needed to catch up for the latest Star Wars fashion news. If you, like me, missed special releases and announcements, then I highly recommend checking out The Kessel Runway.
Here’s a list of what you might have missed:
- Bioworld released new handbags, wallets, accessories as well as backpacks and hats inspired by The Last Jedi, including a new Rebel Symbol Bracelet.
- ThinkGeek unveiled a new Star Wars Galactic Necklace as well as new buddy backpacks.
- Design By Humans added various new The Last Jedi shirts to their collection.
- Po-Zu revealed the new Rey Hi Boot inspired by Rey’s iconic knee boot from The Last Jedi.
- Loungefly released a new BB-9E Dome Bag, a Poe Dameron Mini Backpack, and so much more. You can find the rest of the collection here.
- TeeTurle has adorable The Last Jedi themed shirts.
- Her Universe released new Star Wars products on HerUniverse.com as well as on BoxLunch and Torrid.
Many thanks to The Kessel Runway for keeping fans up-to-date with the latest Force Friday fashion news!